We were incredibly pleased when our business The BBQ Cleaner made it onto Small Business Opportunities’ list of fifteen small business models that are proven to work, with no experience necessary!
As well as highlighting the benefits of The BBQ Cleaner – which include flexibility, year-round work and marketing materials provided for you – SBO talked about the key traits necessary in anyone planning to start their own business, including:
- Organisational ability – paying attention to detail, juggling customers and keeping track of your expenses and earnings.
- Sense of responsibility – having the impetus to work on your own terms, without a boss breathing down your neck.
- Determination – the drive to succeed is a vital necessity for starting your own business.
- Decisiveness – the ability to make important decisions quickly, without regretting the consequences and learning from mistakes in the future.
- People skills – you’ll be talking to customers every day that you work, so be friendly and helpful if you hope to be cleaning their grill in the future.
- Marketing – this can be a tricky skill for those who are new to running a business, but luckily The BBQ Cleaner provides you with all the marketing materials you could possibly need.
You can read the full list of proven business models you could start today on the SBO website.