A Sizzling Business Opportunity!
Have you only dreamed of owning your own cleaning business with little to no competition?
If so, then we think we have an opportunity here that could turn those dreams into reality.
- We’ve developed a truly amazing system that can transform even the dirtiest BBQ Grills back to their sparkling best. A system that is fast, efficient and cost effective. Our system is currently used in over 200 global locations and has been used successfully since 1994.
- Equally impressive is that our truly amazing grill cleaning materials are eco-friendly by being bio-degradable, non toxic and harmless to the environment.
- Add this to our proven business model and you have a recipe for success.
- We’ll lead you every step of the way once you’ve decided to join our rapidly expanding network of BBQ Grill cleaning experts.
- We’ll help and guide you through each and every aspect of starting up your new cleaning business, right the way through induction training and beyond. You’ll see all of these features and benefits as you view the pages and videos throughout this website.
Call us for a free telephone consultation at 888-296-8368 so we can determine if The BBQ Cleaner is the right cleaning business opportunity for you.
Three Simple Steps To Starting Your Own BBQ Grill Cleaning Business
- How to set up your company
- The bbq cleaning process
- Sales process
- Professionally designed marketing materials
- Financial templates
- Customer tracking templates
- Conference call with Personal Account Liaison
Fully equipped trailer delivered straight to your door with:
- All the equipment youll need (Warranty)
- Includes special equipment imported from Europe
- Custom built Stainless Steel tanks
- Cleaning solutions for first 100 jobs (100 Cleanings x $150 = $15,000)
Your trailer will arrive with everything in it so you can begin making money right away.
- Launch of marketing campaign
- Setting Appointments
- Starting Your Service Calls
- Issuing Invoices
- Collecting Payment
- Access to support everyday throughout the startup process to answer any questions you may have.